The first year of your studies is critical to developing a strong Biblical foundation. This foundation will ensure that you will stand victorious as a believer of Jesus Christ.
This programme has a strong emphasis on prayer, the Holy Spirit, sound Christian doctrine and victorious living through active faith in Jesus our Lord.
What You’ll Learn
- Your role and purpose in the Kingdom of God.
- Hearing and knowing God’s voice.
- Your authority as a believer.
- How to strengthen the foundation of your life.
- Developing a spirit of excellence.
- How to effectively share your faith with others.
- Overcoming spiritual attacks.
- And so much more!!!
Foundations of Faith
This course stresses the importance of proper spiritual foundations for life and ministry by focusing on foundations of the Christian faith identified in Hebrews 6:1: Repentance, faith, baptism, laying on of hands, resurrection, and eternal judgment.
- Explain the six basic doctrines of the Christian faith listed in Hebrews 6:1-3.
- Establish a proper spiritual foundation in your own life.
- Go on to spiritual maturity.
Ministry of the Holy Spirit
This study focuses on the ministry of the Holy Spirit, spiritual fruit, and spiritual gifts. Students are guided in discovery of their own spiritual gifts and position of ministry in the Body of Christ.
- List various names and titles of the Holy Spirit.
- Identify emblems representing the Holy Spirit.
- Describe the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Explain how to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- List and define the gifts of the Spirit.
- Identify your spiritual gift(s).
- Identify the fruit of the Spirit.
- Identify the works of the flesh.
- Develop the fruit of the Holy Spirit in your life.
Knowing God's Voice
This course explains how God speaks to men today and how to find His general and specific plans for life. A Christian model for decision making is presented, along with guidelines for overcoming wrong decisions, steps to take if you have missed the will of God, and methods for dealing with questionable practices.
- Explain the relationship between knowing God’s voice and determining His will.
- Discuss the importance of knowing God’s will.
- Explain how God reveals His will.
- Understand the will of God as revealed in Scriptures.
- Determine the will of God in matters not specifically dealt with in Scriptures.
- Use Scriptural methods of decision making.
- Correct wrong decisions.
- Explain the six stages of revelation.
- Share with others the Biblical guidelines for knowing God’s voice.
Battle for the Body
A study of all the Bible teaches about divine healing. Complete guidelines for receiving and ministering healing.
- Demonstrate understanding of the natural and spiritual realms.
- Define “spiritual warfare.”
- Identify the reason for the invisible war.
- State the basic principle for understanding spiritual warfare.
- Define “divine healing.”
- Distinguish between healing and deliverance.
- Explain how healing and deliverance are related to the commission to reach the world with the Gospel.
- Identify the source of sickness.
- Explain the reasons for sickness.
- Identify types of sickness.
- List the end results of sickness.
- Summarize the Biblical basis of healing.
- List the purposes of healing.
- Understand and use the gifts of healing.
- Respond to traditions of men regarding healing.
- Deal with unanswered questions regarding healing.
- Minister and receive healing.
- Minister and receive deliverance.
- Prepare people for the ultimate healing.
- Conduct follow‑up ministries for healing and deliverance.
- Summarize guidelines for living as a well warrior.
- Wage effective warfare in the battle for the body.
You may not have a rich relative or a financial endowment that has been passed down to you, but you are a spiritual heir of an inheritance that is far greater. It is an inheritance so great that it encompasses every area of your life. It has the capacity to heal every sickness and painful experience you have passed through, supply every need, and equip you for victorious living and effective service in God’s Kingdom. This spiritual inheritance is called “the Abrahamic covenant”.
Excellence in Stewardship
You will discover how to be an excellent steward of that which the Lord has entrusted with your care. You will develop a spirit of excellence.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Biblical Profile of a Woman
A study of all the Bible teaches about women and their role in ministry.
- Summarize the history of women as revealed in the Bible.
- List the purposes for which women were created.
- Contrast the traits of the two classes of women described in Proverbs.
- Explain the role of women during the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Summarize the Biblical position of women as revealed in Acts and the Epistles.
- Document with Scripture the ministry opportunities open to Christian women.
- Summarize the book of Ruth.
- Summarize the book of Esther.
- Continue independent study of women from a Scriptural perspective.
- Communicate what you have learned to other women.
- Start a ministry to women.
The Gospel of the Kingdom spreads throughout the world as leaven in bread dough. The leaven is small and hidden but its impact is unlimited. Effective evangelism strategies are taught, including detailed instruction on the deliverance ministry, church planting, and techniques of networking between ministries.
- Explain the mandate of evangelism.
- Summarize the message of evangelism.
- Identify the messengers of evangelism.
- Identify the recipients of the message.
- Communicate the Gospel to others.
- Summarize New Testament principles of evangelism.
- Summarize New Testament parables of evangelism.
- Do personal evangelism.
- Deal with difficulties you encounter in evangelism.
- Reach an entire area by saturation evangelism.
- Conduct mass evangelism.
- Follow up new converts.
- Make plans for evangelism.
- Network with others for evangelism.
- Summarize what the Bible teaches about healing and deliverance.
- Explain variables that affect healing.
- “As you go, heal.”
- “As you go, deliver.”
- Describe the New Testament model for church planting.
- Follow New Testament methods to plant churches.
- Follow New Testament methods to multiply churches.
This course examines the Biblical world view from Genesis through Revelation. God’s plan for the nations of the world from beginning of time detailed. Current worldwide spiritual need is also presented.
- View the world as God views it.
- Summarize what the Bible teaches about the world.
- Demonstrate understanding of the plan of God for the nations.
- Assume your role in extending the Gospel of the Kingdom throughout the world.
- Become a “World Christian.”
- Minister through international intercession.
- Share the Biblical world view with others.